Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MIA...and then some!!

Good Lord in heaven....I never meant to completely neglect my poor little blog. I don't know if it loves me anymore.

SOOO much has happened since December! I'm going to do some picture posts to show what we've been up to for the past how many months?? I literally had to count...it's been FOUR months!! So sorry everyone. Blog, I'm so sorry.

Anyway, I've been taking pictures along the way with the hope of having the motivation to pick things back up. Thank you to Jessica at http://mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com/. She emailed me the other day, and I realized I have got to get in gear! ;o)

So before my classroom posts, here's a personal post about what's been going on in our at-home life! Remember last time where we're Prego? Well it's DEFINITELY showing now! I am 30 weeks preggo...10 more to go until we meet our little man! That's right...IT'S A BOY!! We went in for our last ultrasound today and got to see his sweet little face! This mommy is in love. No other way to describe it. He has his daddy's mouth...we're still trying to figure out where the rest of his features stem from. ;o)


Pictures every 2 weeks...starting at 15 weeks :o)




 27 weeks                   and now 30 weeks!






Introducing Nathan Lee "Nate" :o)

(his hand is in his face)


...be at peace, and all will be well...

No comments:

Post a Comment