Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Sunday!

So I am sitting here in my husband's "Man Cave" on the double recliner, and Hank is just snoozin away beside me.  It has been the ickiest day outside - we've had so many beautiful days recently, but it's rained all day long.  I know it's Happy Sunday, but I'm just not ready to get back into the swing of things yet!  We've reached the end of our Winter Break.  We were off from school Wednesday thru Friday, and it was very much needed....except now I've been spoiled, and also I keep finding LOTS of things to do around the house.

Wonderful Things to Note...

  1. Laundry is in progress!!!
  2. Our bedroom is clean!!!
  3. Grocery shopping is done for the whole week!!!
  4. We figured out how to use our Wii for Netflix instant movies!!!!!
  5. My favorite shirt fits again!  I'm wearing it as I type...it's my cute UNC Tarheels shirt... (but I can't find the picture of it!!)
  6. I found the perfect double-Shephard's Crook to hold my 2 new bird feeders for my classroom AND it's already in my car ready to go AND it was 50% off at AC Moore's!  Happy early Birthday to me!
  7. We finished week one of P90X and we both feel GREAT!  :o)  ...sorry baby, I had to jinx us - I'm so proud of us!
  8. I got to spend lots of time with one of my newest and already closest friends, Nikki - gosh I love that girl!
  9. I got highlights again!!!!  (but again, my camera's dead so I don't have a picture of that either...)  I had gone to my "natural" color...brown...and I couldn't take it anymore...so April put some beautiful highlights back in, and I am a very happy camper!
  10. I wanted a rounded-out number, so #10 is that because of Facebook, I may have a kidney table for my classroom as soon as, get this, TOMORROW!  Ahhh!!  :o)

Us...being us...



Me and my Handsome...



And there goes the laundry buzzer, so it's time for at-home-Team Johnson to fold the clothes...yuck!

I hope you have a wonderful week!!!


...be at peace, and all will be well...

No comments:

Post a Comment