Wonderful Things to Note...
- Laundry is in progress!!!
- Our bedroom is clean!!!
- Grocery shopping is done for the whole week!!!
- We figured out how to use our Wii for Netflix instant movies!!!!!
- My favorite shirt fits again! I'm wearing it as I type...it's my cute UNC Tarheels shirt... (but I can't find the picture of it!!)
- I found the perfect double-Shephard's Crook to hold my 2 new bird feeders for my classroom AND it's already in my car ready to go AND it was 50% off at AC Moore's! Happy early Birthday to me!
- We finished week one of P90X and we both feel GREAT! :o) ...sorry baby, I had to jinx us - I'm so proud of us!
- I got to spend lots of time with one of my newest and already closest friends, Nikki - gosh I love that girl!
- I got highlights again!!!! (but again, my camera's dead so I don't have a picture of that either...) I had gone to my "natural" color...brown...and I couldn't take it anymore...so April put some beautiful highlights back in, and I am a very happy camper!
- I wanted a rounded-out number, so #10 is that because of Facebook, I may have a kidney table for my classroom as soon as, get this, TOMORROW! Ahhh!! :o)
Me and my Handsome...
And there goes the laundry buzzer, so it's time for at-home-Team Johnson to fold the clothes...yuck!
I hope you have a wonderful week!!!
...be at peace, and all will be well...