Sunday, December 11, 2011

Amazing Last Minute Printables!

Y'all, go to this girl's site.  Right now.  :o)



I think I've blogged about her before, but it's worth another look!  She is about to have her first baby TOMORROW and just put up a post with all kinds of cute and very free printables to download.  Talk about a Super Mama and Super Teacher!

Anyway, she started her blog around this time last year, so a lot of her cute ideas from last year can also be used now.  I've used a lot of her printables for my learning centers, and my students always eat them right up!

One more blog definitely worth mentioning is Mrs. Cupcake's "A Cupcake for the Teacher"


A Cupcake for the Teacher


She's having a giveaway right now that is totally worth checking her out.  Also, she has some really cute craft ideas and cute items on TpT.  Go ...right now! :o)

Sooo....what's your countdown?  Mine is t-minus 5 days left.  Last day of school is Friday with a 1/2 day.  How am I going to fit all my fun stuff in???  :o)  Wishing you all very happy thoughts on these last few days before a well deserved break for spending time with family and friends.


...be at peace, and all will be well...

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I am awarding you the Liebster Award. Check out my blog to see the details.

    Jenny
    http://mrsfutchsclass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout out! I truly appreciate it :)

    Congratulations on being prego! It is the MOST amazing experience you will ever have, relish in it!

    ReplyDelete