This is one of the first things I made last summer to hand out to my kinder parents at our Open House. Here's how to use it:
- put your information on the blank lines
- print however many copies you need out on plain white copy paper
- cut apart
- glue onto VERY BRIGHT construction paper (I used hot pink and highlighter yellow)
- punch two holes in the top of the construction paper
- tie a cute complimentary ribbon in the holes (I chose polka dot because it's my favorite color)
- glue a magnet on the back
- put on top of your back-to-school parent pack
I hope you like this. It's nothing fancy, but if you follow those steps it will be SUPER CUTE! And the magnet lets the parents post your info right on their fridge!
I had a parent call my cell phone the last week of school - mom was on vacation and dad had to find out about what his child was supposed to bring the next day. The only reason he was able to contact me was because they still had that card on the fridge...LOVE! :o)
If you found this helpful at all, please let me know and leave a comment. :o)
...be at peace, and all will be well...